After days of editing, our film was ready for peer review. A fellow classmate joined us for the screening. Their reaction said a lot of things. We eagerly awaited their feedback. They praised our editing and stunning visuals. However, they also offered some constructive criticism. Their suggestions for reshooting scenes connected with us. The peer review challenged us to push see things from a new perspective. We took in their feedback for improvement. We saw this as getting closer our ideal boxing film . The review made us strive for perfection. We reflected on this criticism, and decided to come up with a plan. With a new mindset, we wanted to have higher standards. The peer review was an overall learning experience for our group. We were thankful to our classmate for taking the time to review and put some thought into our film. They ended up saying we could’ve done better in the scenes such as the news reports and dialogue scenes. For our news report, our peer said we could’ve have ...
Hello A Level It’s me Renato Corrales.In this blog I’ll be talking about my group for this year. If you guys don’t remember last year I was part of a group of 4. And I would say it was pretty fun. But this year, I am undertaking my project solo. I realized many benefits from being with that group. However, I want try out how it will look if I were to do it by myself this time. For example, it’s great to be able to do whatever I wish with my thoughts. I can do that in an instant without having to check with anyone else. Nevertheless, I use the teamwork skills I have learned from doing these group works. I personally feel as though I have everything in my life under my own control and am capable of managing everything on my own efficiently. It is me who is filming, editing, and planning, and I don’t have to worry about anyone else managing it. It’s definitely more than double the work, but I accept the challenge. I realize too thought by working alone, it makes one have to be organi...
Comments
Post a Comment